The global video surveillance market is expected to reach USD 70 billion till 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10% from 2020 to 2027. The report provides in-depth forecast and analysis on the Video Surveillance Market on a global and regional level. The research study provides historical data from 2016 to 2019 along with forecast data from 2020 to 2027. This research study on Video Surveillance Market includes drivers and restraints along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Also this research study provides the opportunities available in Video Surveillance Market on global level.
The Global Video Surveillance Market is segmented by System, By Offerings, By application ,and By region.
By System the report is further bifurcated into Analog Video surveillance System and IP Video surveillance system. By offering the report is further bifurcated into Hardware and Software and Service. By Vertical the report is further bifurcated into Infrastructure, Commercial, Military &Defense, Residential, Public Facility, Industrial
Based on geography, the Video Surveillance Market report is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. North America is further divided into the US, Canada, Mexico whereas Europe consists of the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into Japan, South Korea, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific. The South America region includes Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of South America, while the Middle East and Africa is categorized into GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Key Players Operating in Video Surveillance Market are Hikvision (China), Dahua Technology (China), Axis Communications (Sweden), Bosch Security and Safety Systems (Germany), Hanwha Techwin (South Korea), Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company (Canada), FLIR Systems (US), Honeywell Commercial Security (US), Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions (US), Pelco (US), Agent Video Intelligence (US), CP Plus (India), Genetec (Canada), Huawei Technologies (China), NEC (Japan), Nice Systems (Israel), Qognify (US), Tiandy Technologies (China), VIVOTEK (Taiwan) and Zhejiang Uniview Technologies (China)
Global Video Surveillance Market Report Segmentation
- Hardware ( Camera, Storage Device, Monitor)
- Software ( Video Analytics, Video Management System)
- Analog Video Surveillance System
- IP video Surveillance System
- City Surveillance
- Public Places
- Enterprises & Data Centers
- Banking & Financial Buildings
- Hospitality Centers
- Retail Stores & Malls
- Military & Defense
- Prison & Correctional Facilities
- Border Surveillance
- Coastal Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Public Facility
- Healthcare Buildings
- Educational Buildings
- Government Buildings
- Religious Buildings
- North America(US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe(UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific(Japan, South Korea, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa(GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
By Key players
- Hikvision (China)
- Dahua Technology (China)
- Axis Communications (Sweden)
- Bosch Security and Safety Systems (Germany)
- Hanwha Techwin (South Korea)
- Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions Company (Canada)
- FLIR Systems (US)
- Honeywell Commercial Security (US)
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions (US)
- Pelco (US)
- Agent Video Intelligence (US)
- CP Plus (India)
- Genetec (Canada)
- Huawei Technologies (China)
- NEC (Japan)
- Nice Systems (Israel)
- Qognify (US)
- Tiandy Technologies (China)
- VIVOTEK (Taiwan)
- Zhejiang Uniview Technologies (China)
Key Questions answered in this report:
- Full In Depth Analysis of Video Surveillance Market?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2019?
- What will be the market growth till 2027?
- What are the market drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact on the market?
- Detailed segmentation of the market?
- What are the key strategies of Major players?