The Global Tax Management Market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 12.8 % over the Forecasted period. The report provides in-depth forecast and analysis on the Tax Management Market on a global and regional level. The research study provides historical data from 2016 to 2019 along with forecast data from 2020 to 2026. This research study on Tax Management Market includes drivers and restraints along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Also this research study provides the opportunities available Tax Management Market on global level.
The Tax Management Market report has been segmented as By Component, By Tax Type, By Deployment Mode, By Organization Size and by geographical region.
Tax Management Market by Component the report is further bifurcated into Software and Services. By Tax Type is further bifurcated into Indirect Tax and Direct Tax. By Deployment Mode is further bifurcated into Cloud and On-Premises. By Organization is further bifurcated into Small, Medium and Large Enterprises.
Based on geography, the Tax Management Market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. North America is further divided into the US, Canada, Mexico whereas Europe consists of the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into Japan, South Korea, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific. The South America region includes Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of South America, while the Middle East and Africa is categorized into GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Key Players operating in Tax Management Market are Avalara (US), Automatic Data Processing (US), Wolters Kluwer N.V (Netherlands), Thomson Reuters (Canada), Intuit (US), H&R Block (US), SAP SE (Germany), Blucora (US), Sovos Compliance (US), Vertex (US), Sailotech (US), Defmacro Software (India), DAVO Technologies (US), Xero (New Zealand), TaxSlayer (US), Taxback International (Ireland), TaxCloud (US), Drake Enterprises (US), Canopy Tax (US), and TaxJar (US).
Global Tax Management Market Key Segments
By Tax Type
- Indirect Tax
- Direct Tax
By Deployment Mode
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise (SMEs)
- Large Enterprise
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Information Technology (IT ) and Telecom
- Energy and Utilities
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Other (Real Estate and Construction, and Transportation and Logistics)
- North America ( USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe(UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific(Japan, South Korea, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa(GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
By Key Players
- Avalara (US)
- Automatic Data Processing (US)
- Wolters Kluwer N.V (Netherlands)
- Thomson Reuters (Canada)
- Intuit (US)
- H&R Block (US)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Blucora (US)
- Sovos Compliance (US)
- Vertex (US)
- Sailotech (US)
- Defmacro Software (India)
- DAVO Technologies (US)
- Xero (New Zealand)
- TaxSlayer (US)
- Taxback International (Ireland)
- TaxCloud (US)
- Drake Enterprises (US)
- Canopy Tax (US)
- TaxJar (US)
Key Questions answered in this report:
- Full In Depth Analysis of Tax Management Market.
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2019
- What will be the market growth till 2026
- What are the market drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact on the market.
- Detailed segmentation of the market
- What are the key strategies of Major players