The Global Logistics market was valued at USD 6,284.20 Billion till 2017 and is projected to reach USD 13,285 Billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.8%from 2020 to 2027. The report provides in-depth forecast and analysis on the Logistics market on a global and regional level. The research study provides historical data from 2016 to 2019 along with forecast data from 2020 to 2027. This research study on logistics market includes drivers and restraints along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Also this research study provides the opportunities available in Logistics market on global level. The report covers in-depth analysis of competitors A.P. Moller–Maersk, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., DB Schenker, Deutsche Post AG (DHL Group), DSV, FedEx, Geodis, Kuehne+Nagel, Nippon Express, and United Parcel Service, Inc.
The Global Logistics Market is segmented By Mode Of Transport, By End-Use and By Region.
By Mode of Transport, the report is further bifurcated into Railways, Airways, Roadways, Waterways. By End-Use the report is further bifurcated into Healthcare, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Telecommunication, Government & Financial Services, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Trade & Transportation and Others.
Based on geography, the logistics market report is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. North America is further divided into the US, Canada, Mexico whereas Europe consists of the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into Japan, South Korea, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific. The South America region includes Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of South America, while the Middle East and Africa is categorized into GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Key companies covered in the market include A.P. Moller–Maersk, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., DB Schenker, Deutsche Post AG (DHL Group), DSV, FedEx, Geodis, Kuehne+Nagel, Nippon Express, and United Parcel Service, Inc.
Global Logistics Market Report Segmentation
By Mode Of Transport
- Government & Financial Services
- Media & Entertainment
- Trade & Transportation
- North America(US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe(UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific(Japan, South Korea, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa(GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
By Key Players
- A.P. Moller–Maersk
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Post AG (DHL Group)
- Nippon Express
- United Parcel Service, Inc
Key Questions answered in this report:
- Full In Depth Analysis of logistics market?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2019?
- What will be the market growth till 2027?
- What are the market drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact on the market?
- Detailed segmentation of the market?
- What are the key strategies of Major players?