The Hip Replacement market is valued at USD 5,781 Million in 2020 and will reach at USD 10, 250 million till 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 to 2027. The report provides in-depth forecast and analysis on the Hip replacement market on a global and regional level. The research study provides historical data from 2016 to 2019 along with forecast data from 2020 to 2027. This research study on Hip replacement Market includes drivers and restraints along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Also this research study provides the opportunities available in Hip Replacement Market on global level.
The Global Hip Replacement By Product, By Material, By Fixation Material, By Inserts, By End-Use and By Region
By Product the report is further bifurcated into Primary Hip Replacement Devices, Partial Hip Replacement Devices, Revision Hip Replacement Devices, Hip Resurfacing Devices. By Material report is further bifurcated into Metal-on-plastic, Ceramic-on-plastic, Ceramic-on-ceramic. By Fixation the report is further bifurcated into Material Cemented Fixation, Cementless Fixation, Hybrid Fixation. By Inserts the report is further bifurcated into Cross-linked Polyethylene Inserts, Antioxidant Polyethylene Inserts, Non-antioxidant Polyethylene Insert. By End-use it is further bifurcated into Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
Based on geography, the Hip Replacement Market report is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. North America is further divided into the US, Canada, Mexico whereas Europe consists of the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into Japan, South Korea, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific. The South America region includes Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of South America, while the Middle East and Africa is categorized into GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Key companies in Hip replacement market include Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Johnson and Johnson, Smith & Nephew, MicroPort Orthopedics Inc., LimaCorporate, DJO Global Inc., and Waldemar Link GmbH & Co. KG among others.
Global Hip Replacement Market Report segmentation
- Primary Hip Replacement Devices
- Partial Hip Replacement Devices
- Revision Hip Replacement Devices
- Hip Resurfacing Devices
By Fixation Material
- Material Cemented Fixation
- Cementless Fixation
- Hybrid Fixation
- Cross-linked Polyethylene Inserts
- Antioxidant Polyethylene Inserts
- Non-antioxidant Polyethylene Insert
- Surgical Centers
- North America(US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe(UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific(Japan, South Korea, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa(GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
By Key Players
- Zimmer Biomet
- Johnson and Johnson
- Smith & Nephew
- MicroPort Orthopedics Inc.
- DJO Global Inc.
- Waldemar Link GmbH & Co. KG