Food Processing Market size is projected to reach approximately USD 99.7 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.2% between 2019 and 2025. The growth of the market can be seen with the increasing demand for processed food across the globe. The focus on food safety and institution of food quality regulations in various countries is leading food & beverage manufacturers to invest in high-quality processing equipment at their food processing units. The demand for processed food has resulted in the entry of a number of new entrants in the food processing business. Food processors are also starting to manufacture equipment, which is further boosting the growth of the market.
- Rising demand for processed and convenience food.
- Advanced Equipment for production efficiency.
- Regulation for food quality and Food safety
- Expansion of food and Beverages industry in Developing Countries.
- Huge Capital Investments
Global Food Processing Market Report Segmentation
By Equipment Type
- Cleaning, Sorting & Grading Equipment.
- Cutting, Peeling & Grinding Equipment.
- Mixers & Blenders
- Extrusion Equipment
- Thermal Equipment
- Other Equipment
- Semi Automated
- Fully Automated
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Meat & Poultry & Sea Foods
By Key Players
- Marel( Iceland)
- GEA Group AG ( Germany)
- The Buhler Holding AG (Switzerland)
- JBT Corporation (US)
- Alfa Laval AB ( Sweden)
- TNA Solution Pty Ltd ( Australia)
- Bucher Industry ( Switzerland)
- Equipamientos Carnicos SL (Spain)
- Clextral S.A.S ( France)
- SPX Flow (US)
- Bigtem Makine A.S ( Turkey)
- Fenco Food MAchinery s.r.l ( Italy)
- Paul Mueller Company (US)
- Anko Food Machine Co. Ltd ( Taiwan)
- North America
- Rest of World