The Global Artificial intelligence in Medical Diagnostic Market is expected to reach USD 3. 8 Billion till 2027 at a CAGR of 50.2 % during the projected period. The report provides in-depth forecast and analysis on the AI in Medical Diagnostic Market on a global and regional level. The research study provides historical data from 2016 to 2019 along with forecast data from 2020 to 2027. This research study on AI in Medical Diagnostic market includes drivers and restraints along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Also this research study provides the opportunities available in AI in Medical Diagnostic Market on global level.
The Global AI in Medical Diagnostic Market report is segmented by Component, By Application, By End-User and By Geographical Region.
By Component the report is further Bifurcated into Software and Service. By Application the report is further bifurcated into In Vivo, Radiology ,OBGY,MRI, CT, Ultrasound, IVD. By end user the report is further bifurcated into Hospital, Diagnostic Laboratory, Diagnostic Imaging Center.
Based on geography, the AI in Medical Diagonstic Market report is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. North America is further divided into the US, Canada, Mexico whereas Europe consists of the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into Japan, South Korea, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific. The South America region includes Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of South America, while the Middle East and Africa is categorized into GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Key Players operating in AI in Medical Diagnostic market are Microsoft Corporation (US), NVIDIA (US), IBM (US), Intel (US), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), GE Healthcare (US), Digital Diagnostics (US), Xilinx (US), InformAI (US), Enlitic (US), Day Zero Diagnostics (US), Aidence (Netherlands), Butterfly Network, Inc. (US), Prognos (US), Zebra Medical Vision (Israel), Viz.ai (US), Quibin (Spain), Qure.ai (India), Therapixel (France), and HeartFlow (US).
Global AI in medical diagnostic Market Report Segmentation
- In Vivo Diagnostics
- By Speciality
- Obstretics/ Gynecology
- By Modalities
- CT scan’
- X rays
- By Speciality
- In Vitro Diagnostics
By End User
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America(US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe(UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific(Japan, South Korea, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa(GCC Countries, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
By Key Players
- Microsoft Corporation (US)
- NVIDIA (US)
- IBM (US)
- Intel (US)
- Siemens Healthineers (Germany)
- GE Healthcare (US)
- Digital Diagnostics (US)
- Xilinx (US)
- InformAI (US)
- Enlitic (US)
- Day Zero Diagnostics (US)
- Aidence (Netherlands)
- Butterfly Network, Inc. (US)
- Prognos (US)
- Zebra Medical Vision (Israel)
- Viz.ai (US)
- Quibin (Spain)
- Qure.ai (India)
- Therapixel (France)
- HeartFlow (US).
Key Questions answered in this report:
- Full In Depth Analysis of AI in Medical Diagnostic Market?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2019?
- What will be the market growth till 2027?
- What are the market drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact on the market?
- Detailed segmentation of the market?
- What are the key strategies of Major players?